Galactica Actual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter - I'm going to be in Sanford Sept 27th and 28th for work

2 posters

Go down

Peter - I'm going to be in Sanford Sept 27th and 28th for work Empty Peter - I'm going to be in Sanford Sept 27th and 28th for work

Post by KaraFrakkingThrace Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:46 pm

I've been told this is like 20 minutes outside of Orlando. I'll be commuting (may make the company pay for a hotel, not sure yet) - but I thought we should meet up while I'm over there. Grab some food or see what's in theaters or something.

You game?
KaraFrakkingThrace
KaraFrakkingThrace
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Peter - I'm going to be in Sanford Sept 27th and 28th for work Empty Re: Peter - I'm going to be in Sanford Sept 27th and 28th for work

Post by Airborne Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:11 pm

I will probably be out of town during that time! Sad My east coast road trip is planned for that part of the month. How about a raincheck? Let me know next time you are in town! I live VERY close to Sanford, as I'm in north Orlando.

I am driving to the Tampa area tonight to visit a friend, he wanted to hang out as a last minute get together and I was free today. Downside is he wanted to talk about a few things, so it will probably be a just the two of us evening. I am planning to visit Tampa again, though, so we will definitely work something out!
Airborne
Airborne
Captain

Back to top Go down

Peter - I'm going to be in Sanford Sept 27th and 28th for work Empty Re: Peter - I'm going to be in Sanford Sept 27th and 28th for work

Post by KaraFrakkingThrace Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:17 pm

No worries! Ships passing in the night, we'll be!

Yea, tonight is a Karate night so even if you had more time I wouldn't be able to meet up until after 9pm. o_O

Live to fight another day.
KaraFrakkingThrace
KaraFrakkingThrace
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum