Galactica Actual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parody Videos

3 posters

Go down

Parody Videos Empty Parody Videos

Post by KaraFrakkingThrace Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 pm

So, stuff like this:

And the bad lip reading videos have me thinking.... Why don't I do this??

So I was thinking of trying my hand at doing some sort of voice-over parody of something. I don't have a video camera so I can't do any original video content but I do own a microphone.... Wink

Any ideas on what video content to work with...?
KaraFrakkingThrace
KaraFrakkingThrace
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Parody Videos Empty Re: Parody Videos

Post by Indy Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm

I think you'd be good at it, for sure. Do you think you'd be better working with short clips like this, or do more of a Mystery Science Theater style of episodic commentary?

Given some of your comments on Revolution last night, that might be a good place to start. "Captain Obvious" and "Jackie Chan Superman" had me laughing. Maybe cut a few clips together and see how it works. I could see Evil Obama having some sort of Allstate Guy voice-over for gunshot wound insurance or something.

What about "Starbuck Says"? Do your best Starbuck commentary on viral videos, movie clips/trailers, etc.?
Indy
Indy
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Quartermaster Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Great idea!! Hahah that trailer was hilarious! You should totally do something like this! I think Kyle's idea about reviewing shows or viral videos is good!!

LMAO...Evil Obama gunshot wound insurance??? Love it!
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum