Galactica Actual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ha, ha! Winning and you aren't!

3 posters

Go down

Ha, ha!  Winning and you aren't! Empty Ha, ha! Winning and you aren't!

Post by Indy Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 am

So...Kiersten and I are here. We're hanging out in Portage being awesome....as usual. I actually saw a building catch fire as we drove past, due to our awesomeness being that overwhelming. We would upload a picture but due to the amount of amazing in the photo, it can't upload on a regular device....we need to find a superawesome medium to upload. Which means we need to develop an app that can process the awesomeness without overloading and crashing the system. We'll work on it.....but in the meantime we plan on doing some writing for our show....with all the epicness between us, I think we'll get a lot done. Provided the computer doesn't spontaneously combust like that house, of course. We'll keep a fire extinguisher close by, just in case Wink And apparently Forumotion doesn't know the word "combust" (or Forumotion)...but yes, expect great words incoming! There may be a slight delay at times due to wedding shenanigans this afternoon....but keep maniacally hitting refresh so you don't miss the awesome bounce And I have nothing to follow up, so...do what she said! bounce 
Indy
Indy
Major

Back to top Go down

Ha, ha!  Winning and you aren't! Empty Re: Ha, ha! Winning and you aren't!

Post by Quartermaster Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Ahhh the background is still crazy!! Photobucket fail!
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Indy Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Maybe it's some sort of avant-garde thing?

Nah.  I think we just broke it with our awesomeness.

Last edited by Indy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell much more gooder.)
Indy
Indy
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraFrakkingThrace Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 am

Total fail on my end to maintain the photo hosting. I think I fixed it...? Fingers crossed.

So jealous of your get together where creative things happened!
KaraFrakkingThrace
KaraFrakkingThrace
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum